In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, this Privacy Notice is issued in the following terms:
RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
For purposes of this TERMINUS GLOBAL SYSTEM S.A. DE C.V. is responsible for obtaining, disclosing, storing, using, including access, handling, use, transfer or disposition of personal data, with address at Francisco Javier Mina 1415, Defensores de Baja California, 22010 Tijuana, Baja California.
INFORMATION TO COLLECT
We inform you that TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. You will obtain your personal information through the following forms:
1. Personally: When you go to any of the branches of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. or to the office of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. to request or acquire our products or services, or as the case may be, submit an application to perform as a member, associate, collaborator, worker and / or employee.
2. Direct: When you provide us with your personal data to request or contract our services either through our website, via telephone or any other technological means.
3. Indirect: Of any other sources of information commercially available or that are allowed by the Law. The categories of personal data to be collected and subject to treatment are: a) Identification data b) Heritage data c) Financial data e) Labor data
PURPOSE TO SUBJECT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment of personal data of the owner, including sensitive personal data that is collected, and unless the owner provides otherwise through the means described in this Privacy Notice, is intended to be used for advice, recruitment, placement, marketing and operation of services and products, identification of risk in hiring and design of products, market studies, notifications of change in conditions, recruitment and / or hiring of personnel and meeting legal requirements of competent authorities. The purposes previously described gave rise to and are necessary for the legal relationship with TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V.
Also, TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. You can use your personal data for the design, development, analysis, advertising, promotion of products, services and surveys. The owner has a term of five working days after the date on which his personal data were obtained, so that, if it is the case, he expresses his refusal to deal with the purposes that are not necessary, nor gave rise to the legal relationship with the person in charge.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, from this moment you can tell us the above, in writing at the offices of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V., by email through email@example.com.
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products or position or position that you request or contract with us.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
TERMINUS GLOBAL SYSTEM S.A. DE C.V. may transfer and / or forward data to:
1. The companies affiliated to TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. at the national level.
2. Third party service providers for compliance with the legal obligations acquired at TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. or by any of the companies affiliated with TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V.
3. Third-party providers of research services, data analysis, sending information focused on the needs of the owner of personal data, as well as performing the necessary or required services by the owner of personal data.
4. Commercial or labor partners with whom TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. or any of the companies of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V., carry out agreements or contracts focused on the development and marketing of new products and / or services and / or benefits for the benefit of the Owner and according to their needs and background research.
5. Third parties derived from a corporate restructuring, including, the merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
6. Other transmissions provided for in the aforementioned Law and its Regulations.
Third parties and entities that receive personal data assume the same obligations and / or responsibilities of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V., in accordance with what is described in this Privacy Notice. The holder of personal data that presents any request to establish a legal relationship with TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V or by any of the companies of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V, accepts the transfer of your personal data, in the terms described in this Privacy Notice.
We inform you that for the indicated transfers we need to obtain your consent. If you do not express your refusal for such transfers, we will understand that you have granted it to us.
MEANS FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER
In order to protect personal data, privacy and trust of our customers, employees, employees and employees, we place at your disposal the ARCO Office, where the owner of personal data may at any time limit the use or disclosure of your data. personal, as well as deny or revoke the authorization for its treatment, by exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition that the Law provides.
To exercise the rights of access and rectification you must go to the offices TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V., with the documents that prove their identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner. In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the owner must make a written request and indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting his request.
Regarding the exercise of the cancellation and opposition rights, you must submit the request in writing, which you can obtain on our website, or at the offices of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V, by email through firstname.lastname@example.org, going to the address of the ARCO office located Blvd. Aguacaliente 4558-301 Col. Aviación, C.P 22014, Tijuana, B.C.
The request to exercise the rights must contain and accompany the following:
a) The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request;
b) The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner;
c) The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
d) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
The person in charge will inform the owner of the response to his request through the means of contact provided, within a maximum period of twenty working days, counted from the date in which the request was received in the ARCO office. The term may be extended once for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
For the purposes that gave rise and that are necessary for the legal relationship, it will be understood that, in case of requesting the right of denial, the Holder accepts that he will not be able to contract the products or services, which he provides, TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V., or in your case, may act as a partner, associate, collaborator, worker and / or employee of it.
PROCEDURE TO REVOKE CONSENT
You can revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important that you keep in mind that in all cases we can not meet your request or conclude the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we need to continue treating your personal data. Also, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we can not continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent you must submit your request in writing at the offices of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V., by email through email@example.com.
OPTIONS AND MEANS THAT ELICO TERMINUS GLOBAL SYSTEM S.A. DE C.V. OFFERS PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the owner, will be kept in strict confidentiality, in accordance with administrative, technical and physical security measures that TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. implement its security policies and procedures.
In order that you can limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means: Your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Protection Agency, in order that your data personal are not used to receive advertising or promotions of companies of goods or services. For more information about this registration, you can consult the PROFECO's Internet portal, or contact it directly.
Your registration in the exclusion list so that your personal data is not processed for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes on our part. For more information send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Any change to this privacy notice will be reported to you through any of the following means:
1. Notices in the offices of TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V.;
2. Notices on the TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V. (www.terminus.com.mx);
3. Any other means of public or private communication provided for in the contracts that cover the transactions entered into between the Holder and TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL S.A. DE C.V.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8, 9, 13, 15, 16 and 36 of the Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals by means of this I acknowledge that I have read and understand the scope of the Privacy Notice of the Company, expressly authorize TERMINUS SISTEMA GLOBAL SA DE C.V. to collect and process my personal data for the purposes established in and in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice, as may be modified from time to time, and the applicable legal provisions, and I expressly authorize to transmit my personal data in accordance with and to the people provided in this Privacy Notice, as may be modified from time to time, and the applicable legal provisions.